APMA Membership is open to established agencies and consultancies whose primary role is to conceive and execute Promotional and Experiential Marketing campaigns on behalf of their clients ie: briefing, concept, strategy, creative execution, implementation, measurement and results.
Membership is not open to suppliers or companies associated with the industry, only to bona-fide practitioners of Promotional Marketing and Experiential Marketing.
Key membership benefits include:
- Prestige and recognition as one of Australasias leading professional Promotional Marketing and Experiential Marketing agencies membership is recognised by clients as a benchmark in our industry
- Your agency credentials included on APMAs website: www.apma.com
- Access to the latest industry developments and legal updates via a regular APMA newsletter
- Complimentary APMA networking functions
- Access to industry research and benchmarking
- Reduced cost participation in the APMA Star Awards and Worldwide Globes Award Programs
- Discounted tickets to the annual APMA Star Awards Ceremony
- Use of APMA logo on your stationery, reflecting your commitment to Professional Excellence
- Chance to sit for the APMA Executive committee and support your industry
- Discounted tickets to the annual Communications Council CIRCUS: www.circusfestival.com.au/