- Members shall conduct their professional activities with respect for the public interest.
- Members shall at all times act with integrity in dealings with clients or employers, past and present, with their fellow members and with the general public.
- Members shall not intentionally disseminate false or misleading information, whether written, spoken or implied nor conceal any relevant fact. They have a duty to maintain truth, accuracy and good taste in advertising, Promotional and all other aspects of marketing.
- Members shall not represent conflicting or competing interests except with the express consent of those concerned given only after full disclosure of the facts to all interested parties.
- Members, in performing services for a client or employer, shall not accept fees, commissions or any other valuable consideration in connection with this service from anyone other than their client or employer except with the consent (expressed or implied) of both.
- Members shall refrain from knowingly associating with any enterprise which uses improper or illegal methods in obtaining business.
- Members shall not intentionally injure the professional reputation or practice of another member.
- If a member has evidence that another member has been guilty of unethical practices it shall be their duty to inform the Association.
- Members shall refrain from using their relationship with the Association in such a manner as to state or imply an official accreditation or approval beyond the scope of membership of the Association and its aims, rules and policies.
- Members shall co-operate with fellow members in upholding and enforcing this Code.